Jacey Has been wondering when she was going to lose her first tooth. I didn't want to get her hopes up and then be disappointed so I told her when she was 7, or if she was lucky maybe when she was 6. Well she was 5 and so excited. She can't wait for the next one to fall out (it's already loose). Her first tooth was pretty loose and decided I would try to pull it for the second time. We used the baby orajel, again, and I got a Kleenex. I tried once with no luck, the second time it came right out, but Jacey decided she had enough before she realized it was gone and wasn't going to let me pull on it anymore. She was about out of the room before she realized it was gone. She turned around and said, "Hey it's gone." What a dork. She cracks me up, and I love her lots.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment