Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jaxon's Tubes... in his ears)




Jaxon had to get tubes in his ears (for the second time), and had to get his adenoids out on March 4th. He looked so cute in his little gown. I was pretty nervous to have him under deep anesthesia. There was a student nurse that was there and come to confirm the procedure he was having done, she said, "He's here to get his tubes tied...... in his ears??" I started to wonder what I had gotten myself into, or more important what had I gotten him into. Thank goodness she was doing the surgery! He was a little hard to wake up, but he is a tough little guy. All went well, and was ready to eat as soon as he decided to really wake up. I think he is hearing quite a bit better now, because he is talking more, I think he might be kind of bossy. But then again he probably needs to be to put up with his big sister.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

look at the hospital gown butt that is cute .

Rabecca said...

wow they are so big I can not believe it they are so cute. Well I did not know you changed jobs happy you found one. Hope to see you guys this summer we will be out I think for the Pierce reunion.